DATA CONTROLLERhometouch Care Ltd is a company with registered offices at 359 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7JL. We welcome your comments about this Policy. If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at: 359 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7JL E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02071486746
WHAT WE COLLECTWe obtain information about you in a range of ways: Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number and demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our site. In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or letters, or by telephone). This may also include relevant information about the person receiving care if not yourself, which will be used to asses the care needs required. Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources which may be used to help identify your care needs. This information will only be used when explicit consent has been provided by you to the third party. Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer, including call recordings where appropriate. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer's operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site.
USE OF PERSONAL DATAWe use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products and services;
- to process and deliver the contest entries and rewards;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- to link or combine user information with other personal data;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- to provide and deliver products and services at customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATAWe do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies outside hometouch Care Ltd except under the following circumstances:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal data with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- to comply with laws or any regulatory obligation;
- to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.