Customise your loved one’s care with Hometouch
There are two ways to manage the provision of care to someone who is in need of support from a carer. These are called Regulated and Introductory.
Our introductory service helps you find the best carer and gives you full control, affordability and flexibility.
- Search for and view approved carers online
- Communicate directly with carers via our secure messaging system
- We help you find, shortlist and choose your carers - if you need
- Create and manage your care plan online
- Review bookings and billing information
- Stay informed with your care journal
If your care needs are complex, or if you would prefer a fully managed service, regulated by the CQC, then our regulated CQC live-in care service will give you total peace of mind.
All of the benefits of introductory care plus:
- Fully managed clinical service
- Access to our multi-skilled clinical team comprising of registered nurses, mental health first aider and healthcare professionals
- Dedicated care account manager
- Face to face assessment
- Personalised carer matching process with you choosing your main carer
- Bespoke person-centred care plan curated by our in house clinical team
- Activities to support mental health and wellbeing
- Remote access to your care plan to review daily updates via an app
- Regular check-ins and reviews of your care plan and carer
- Full PPE included
- Emergency cover
- Dignified approach to end of life care