How does Hometouch work?
Designed to be straight forward and stress-free
The level of care that your loved one needs, or whether you would prefer their care to be fully managed by us, will determine which service is the right fit.
Our introductory service, HomeTouch Connect, helps you find the best Carer and gives you full control, affordability and flexibility
- Free phone consultation to discuss care needs
- Daily support and advice from our care team
- Search for and view approved Carers online
- We help you find, shortlist and choose your Carers
- Create and manage your Care Plan online
- Review bookings and billing information
- Stay informed with your Care Journal
Fully managed care
If your care needs are complex, or if you would prefer a fully managed service, regulated by the CQC, then HomeTouch Connect will give you total peace of mind.All of the benefits of introductory care plus:
- Fully managed clinical service
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and 24hr phone support
- Home visit to conduct a personal assessment
- Care Plan drawn up by our in house nursing team
- Regular check-ins and reviews of your Care Plan
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
Need help choosing?
To talk through what is best for you and your family, call us anytime on 0207 148 6746.
Our award winning introductory model of care has provided more than 500,000 hours of care to UK families since 2015.
HomeTouch Connect was founded by an NHS dementia specialist to give families choice, transparency and control over their care and to help build a relationship with the Carer directly - so an emphasis on continuity is paramount.
The CQC does not regulate introductory models of care, but you can rest assured that we apply the same rigorous standards of carer selection and vetting.
What are the benefits of HomeTouch Connect?
Is HomeTouch Connect right for me?
What happens if my carer goes on holiday or is sick?
HomeTouch Assist is our fully managed live in care service offering best in class support across a wide range of conditions.
As well as benefiting from our in house nursing and dementia specialist expertise, you will have access to our most experienced carers.
We’ll also visit your loved one’s home, conduct a face to face care and risk assessment, prepare a care plan and ensure it is updated regularly by our in house nursing team, with oversight from our in house doctor.
Quality, transparency and trust are fundamental to everything we do at HomeTouch. This is why we are proud that HomeTouch Assist is fully regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission, independent regulator of health and social care in England.