Reduce your dementia risk
Your brain health coach will assess your current risk of developing dementia and offer remote support to keep your brain healthier for longer. They’ll use their extensive dementia care knowledge and the latest scientific research to create a plan to help stave off cognitive deterioration and keep your quality of life as you age.
What are the early signs of dementia?
We've listed some of the things to look out for if you're worried about developing dementia. For more information, speak to a brain health coach today.
- Memory loss, losing things or forgetfulness
- Problems adapting to change or following narratives
- Confusion, getting lost or repeating yourself
- Problems with daily tasks or personality changes
Get advice from the brain health experts today
Schedule a free consultation today and receive guidance on diet, general wellbeing, activity levels, sleep quality, physical health and mental stimulation.
- Fits around your schedule and adapts to your needs
- We'll help you understand the dementia risk factors
- 1-to-1 support from a brain health expert
Brain health in the media
“hometouch is emphasising the importance of making a head start on taking measures that can help to reduce the risk of developing devastating brain conditions in the first place.”
- The Times