Brain health focused care
Our goal is to support the three million people in the UK with cognitive impairment to have more active and fulfilling lives. We want to slow the progress of dementia – helping people maintain good brain health practices to help limit cognitive decline through our exceptional live-in care.
What does the science say about brain health?Brain health is hugely important in staving off cognitive decline. Studies suggest that as many as half of the factors that contribute to dementia and related conditions are lifestyle based, so our tailored brain health support concentrates on diet, general wellbeing, activity levels, sleep quality, physical health and mental stimulation.
Our brain health focused care is built upon the latest scientific research and led by clinical dementia specialists – we can fight the onset of cognitive decline, limit symptoms and offer peace of mind.
- Free phone consultation to discuss care needs
- Daily support and advice from our care team
- Search for and view approved carers online
- We help you find, shortlist and choose your carers
- Create and manage your care plan online
- Review bookings and billing information
- Stay informed with your care journal
Fully managed careAll of the benefits of introductory care plus:
- Fully managed clinical service
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and 24hr phone support
- Home visit to conduct a personal assessment
- Care plan drawn up by our in house nursing team
- Regular check-ins and reviews of your care plan
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
Founded by an NHS dementia specialist
Customise your loved one’s care with hometouchhometouch helps you get the best possible care for your loved one – decide on the kind of care you want, match with a hometouch carer and manage everything in one place.
Trusted by families every day
The carer I have found for my mother who has dementia is someone I would be happy having care for me if I was ill, she is kindness itself towards my mother and has improved her quality of life tremendously. She is honest and reliable and has also made my life so much easier as it has lifted a lot of the worry from me on a day to day basis as I work full time.”
Wendy S (daughter of care recipient) 26 February 2018, TrustPilot