Experience tailored care
Founded by an NHS dementia specialist, hometouch offers an unrivalled level of live-in care. We can pair your loved one with one of our trained and vetted hometouch carers, using our unique matching service to ensure they can live happily, safely and with dignity in their own home.
Peace of mind for you and exceptional live-in care for your loved one.
The human touchWe only use the very best carers with relevant experience and specialisms, people we’d be happy to have look after our own families. We know that our clinical excellence is only part of the puzzle – we bring live-in care to life. Finding the right carer matters – someone with a love of music or a passion for Caribbean cuisine, or someone who can make a cup of tea just right.
- Free phone consultation to discuss care needs
- Daily support and advice from our care team
- Search for and view approved Carers online
- We help you find, shortlist and choose your Carers
- Create and manage your Care Plan online
- Review bookings and billing information
- Stay informed with your Care Journal
Fully managed careAll of the benefits of introductory care plus:
- Fully managed clinical service
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and 24hr phone support
- Home visit to conduct a personal assessment
- Care Plan drawn up by our in house nursing team
- Regular check-ins and reviews of your Care Plan
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
Founded by an NHS dementia specialist
Customise your loved one’s care with hometouchhometouch helps you get the best possible care for your loved one – decide on the kind of care you want, match with a hometouch carer and manage everything in one place.
Trusted by families every day
The carer I have found for my mother who has dementia is someone I would be happy having care for me if I was ill, she is kindness itself towards my mother and has improved her quality of life tremendously. She is honest and reliable and has also made my life so much easier as it has lifted a lot of the worry from me on a day to day basis as I work full time.”
Wendy S (daughter of care recipient) 26 February 2018, TrustPilot